Social media: where a trend will already be old news by the time you run your post idea past your team. With ephemeral platforms like Instagram and TikTok dominating your audience’s attention, you’ll need your full focus for reacting to things in real-time. But how can you free up time to react in real-time? The answer’s simple: you need social media marketing automation software! Automation tools free up your time - so you can focus on reacting to trends and engaging with your audience.
Beyond scheduling posts, social media automation tools empower your team with analytics, engagement insights, collaborative workflows, and more! Whether you're a budding influencer, a small business owner, or part of a marketing agency, there’s a tool that’s perfect for you and your team. Read on to discover the top 10 social media marketing automation software to power your online presence and take your brand to the next level.
Loved for its cutting-edge analytics and AI-powered platform, Synup Social is perfect for small businesses and agencies alike. Here’s why it’s a great addition to your tech stack:
- Integration with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google, and Pinterest
- Cross-platform publishing makes it fast and easy to schedule content
- An AI-powered post creator helps you create, schedule, and automate your posts with ease
- Track hashtags, competitors, and industry news - so you can get track the competition and get inspired to create new posts
- With multi-brand and multi-location support, Synup Social is perfect for agencies, freelancers, and enterprises, too
HubSpot isn’t just your CRM, anymore! Best known for its all-in-one marketing suite, its social suite has a lot to offer for savvy social media marketers:
- ● Automate posts on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and LinkedIn
- HubSpot’s social product is comprehensive, too. You can publish, monitor, and report your success - all in one place
- Comprehensive analytics let you know how your posts are performing
- Simplify your workflow by batch-creating posts and planning campaigns weeks (or months) in advance.
With an intuitive platform and great analytics, here’s why Hootsuite is the social media marketing automation software for you:
- Stay on top of trends with post suggestions that help you fill up your content calendar with ease.
- ● Nail your strategy with intuitive automation tools - so you can stay on track to meet your goals.
- ● Advanced analytics and reporting empower you to measure your ROI, no number crunching required.
- Automate posts to: Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Youtube, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
Buffer helps you align your social and marketing goals, making it another social media automation tool that deserves your team’s consideration:
- Buffer’s scheduling and publishing tools are intuitive, helping you fill up your content calendar with ease.
- Renowned for its simplicity and ease of use, the platform is perfect for individual content creators and small businesses
- Automate posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, Twitter, TikTok, Shopify, Google, and more (like Mastodon).
Sprout Social helps you post on time, every time. Here’s why it might be right for you:
- Sprout’s automation software leaves more time for things like analytics and audience engagement, which you can do directly on the platform!
- Schedule posts all at once and stay worry-free while Sprout does the work for you!
- Automate posts on Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, Reddit, Youtube, Tumblr, and more
With a content recycling feature, SocialBee helps you schedule and automate content faster than ever. Here’s why you might like it:
- Save time on content creation by automatically recycling your best posts.
- With advanced analytics and engagement-boosting features, you can stay on track to smash your goals.
- Use it to automate posts for Facebook, Twitter, Reddit, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, Google, TikTok, and Youtube.
AgoraPulse is a data nerd’s best friend. Here’s why it’s a great choice for automation software:
- Data-driven posts get more results - and Agorapulse helps you get there.
- See your ROI to stay on track with your goals
- Detailed reports show you how your strategy is performing in real-time
- The automation tool works with Instagram, Facebook, TikTok, Twitter, LinkedIn, and more.
Sendible is a great automation tool, promoting collaboration so you can create and schedule posts faster than ever. Here’s why it’s great for automation:
- Collaborate with your team to schedule posts and automate publishing across platforms
- Integrated with Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google, Instagram, and TikTok
- Because of its stellar collaboration abilities, Sendible is best for agencies and enterprises
MeetEdgar was built for social media marketing automation! Here’s why it’s the right software for your team:
- Its ingenious AI will build you a library of evergreen posts based on your post history, scheduling posts while you sip your coffee
- Whether it’s your tone of voice or just sticking to a posting schedule, MeetEdgar will help you stay consistent
- Integrated with: TikTok, Twitter, Instagram, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest
SocialPilot saves you time with advanced post-scheduling and automation capabilities. Here’s what makes it a great addition to your team:
- Affordable and user-friendly, SocialPilot is perfect for small teams who need a basic publishing tool
- An AI assistant helps you create more posts in less time, so you don’t hit writers’ block
- Post automation is compatible with: Facebook, Instagram, Google, LinkedIn, TikTok, Pinterest, and Youtube
Why do you need social media marketing automation software?
Social media isn’t as simple as posting a quick picture of your morning coffee. Between researching, engaging with followers, creating posts, collaborating with teammates and clients, and scheduling content, your team is already stretched thin. Take something off their plate with a solid social media automation tool!
With the right software, you don’t need to set alarms to remind you to post or scramble last-minute to get out content. Instead, you can set it and forget it, leaving you more time to focus on more important tasks!
Convinced yet? Choose a tool and start automating!
Release ID: 676119