Vision 20 is a 4-in-1 action supplement that contains all-natural ingredients and herbs to fight age-related vision loss, acts as an antioxidant for the body, improve blood circulation, and may prevent urinary tract infections. These are capsules that contain ingredients to support the clarity and flexibility of our eyes as we age. It comes in bottles of thirty (30) pills each and is marketed as a miracle eyesight improver by the people behind it. More than 9,000 Americans also use Vision 20, according to the official website. What this product does is that it asks you to take just one capsule a day, and your eyesight will improve overtime.
It begs the question, who are the people behind this product, and how does it work? Let’s dive deeper into the workings of this supplement in this honest Vision 20 supplement review.
Who is Behind Vision 20?
Vision 20 eyesight supplement creator is Dr. Ryan Shelton. This doctor is the Medical Director of Zenith Labs, a team of health professionals who manufacture several dietary foodstuffs such as anti-aging, vision, and joint health supplements. Some of their dietary supplements on the market right now are the Longevity Activator, Vision 20, and Joint N-11. On the other hand, Dr. Ryan Shelton is a medical practitioner who dedicated his whole career in medical research and practice to find progressive health solutions for his patients. According to him, he has helped hundreds of patients already in achieving their personal health goals. He also makes medical-oriented research papers and books in his pastime.
How Does Vision 20 Work?
Now that we know who Dr. Ryan Shelton is and what Zenith Labs are, let’s see how this Vision 20 supplement works in the long run. Vision 20 is commonly referred to as an advanced vision support formula that supports healthy vision in older age. It says it right there at the bottle. What it does is that it deploys organic compounds to your eyes to strengthen it against Reactive Oxygenated Species (ROS) Toxins and blue light radiation.
What are ROS toxins, you ask? This is a type of unstable molecule that contains oxygen. We all know that oxygen can oxidize particles around us, even our skin. Besides the natural aging process, we become older, too, due to the contact of oxygen molecules with some of our cells (which is the reason why we have antioxidants to remain young-looking). On the other hand, blue light radiation is a type of radiation that causes our eyes to strain. This type of radiation is commonly emitted by computer monitors, smartphones, tablets, and even certain lights with a blue hue. Besides straining and tiring our eyes, they can also mess up a person's sleeping cycle, which in turn can cause horrendous side effects due to sleep deprivation.
What Vision 20 does is that it helps protect your eye’s lenses. Our lenses are the primary focusing parts of our eyes. If it happens to not be flexible, then our eyes can have trouble adjusting. It’s like a broken camera that cannot focus on its subject.
Vision 20 is known to help people enhance their near-distance, far-distance, and low-light vision capabilities. The website says that this supplement can help you read, see road signs far ahead, and even see clearly at night. If that’s the case, you might wonder, what does Vision 20 contain?
What are the Ingredients in Vision 20?
Vision 20 contains some of the most famous eye-enhancing ingredients in the market right now: Lutein and Zeaxanthin, with additional friends! Let’s tackle Vision 20 ingredients one by one to assess their effects on our own human body:
- Lutein – this is a type of vitamin that is called a carotenoid. While usually found as one of the color pigments found in our eye’s macula and retina, this vitamin is also known to be effective against age-related macular degeneration (AMD), cataracts, and early-stage non-Hodgkin lymphoma. However,
- Zeaxanthin – is a carotenoid too. It is also found in our eye’s macula, retina, and lenses. This is the color pigment partner of Lutein in our eye. Together, they fight off high-energy light waves such as ultraviolet rays and blue light radiation. This vitamin is your body’s shield against outside forces, while Lutein is your body’s caretaker against inside forces such as oxidization.
- Zinc – this is one of the essential trace elements or minerals that our body needs. The main function of zinc is to facilitate the growth and maintenance of our body through repairing. Its work catalyzes immune function, wound healing, overall growth, vitamin absorption, and others. Zinc is included in one capsule of Vision 20 to encourage our body to absorb all the ingredients that are included in this vitamin supplement.
- Beta-carotene – this is a carotenoid which transforms into Vitamin A when ingested by the body. Commonly found in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains, this vitamin can help people who are sensitive to light and has age-related gradual vision loss. This particular compound also helps decrease the risk of breast cancer!
- Lycopene – besides being good for the heart, Lycopene is a lifesaver of sorts. It is a very powerful antioxidant used to protect cells from unwanted damage. This substance is also interestingly being researched as a means to treat cancer. In Vision 20, it is used to prevent ROS toxins from damaging the eyes.
- Retinyl Palmitate – this is another form of Vitamin A, which is tailored for cell regeneration. Considered as one of the major forms of Vitamin A, it is mainly used to reduce Vitamin A deficiency due to its potency.
- Taurine – This amino acid is known to sharpen one’s mind. It can also help recover your damaged cells when needed. It is usually found in meat and fish.
- Grape Seed Extract – made from one of the world's healthiest fruits, grape seed extract helps improve cholesterol levels and improve overall blood circulation. However, according to the Molecular Vision journal, it also has the potential to protect your lenses.
- Bilberry Extract – this extract is great for blood circulation, gout, urinary tract infections, and other like conditions. They are also antioxidants, which means they are great against ROS toxins.
From this ingredient backgrounder, we can surmise that the supplement depends heavily on carotenoid pigments and antioxidants. While carotenoid is also an antioxidant, all these ingredients work toward the common goal, making our eyes clearer.
All these ingredients also work together to protect the eyes from blue light radiation and ROS toxins. While all ingredients in Vision 20 may have their scientific proof on making the eyesight better, it is still advised to take your research so that you can see it for yourself if a product is indeed safe or not.
Vision 20 Related Studies
While browsing for references and related literature on the official website, Zenith Labs pointed out some interestingly solid points concerning their dietary supplement ingredients and eye rejuvenation.
For one, a review from 2017 regarding the effects of Lutein and Zeaxanthin on visual disorders puts these carotenoids in a positive light. The review, named “The Pharmacological Effects of Lutein and Zeaxanthin on Visual Disorders and Cognition Diseases,” was written by Chinese scientists who conducted eyesight research in America. It was told in the article that Lutein and Zeaxanthin work hand in hand together to filter out blue light coming in our eyes while aiding the formation of our retinal macular pigment. This macular pigment is the part of our eye that is responsible for our spatial or general vision.
Another resource that the Vision 20 website has is a guide from the World Health Organization itself. Named “Vitamin A deficiency and its consequences: A field guide to their detection and control – Third edition,” this book tells us that Vitamin A deficiency is related to night blindness, blurry vision, nearsightedness, and farsightedness. It means that Vitamin A is important for our eyesight’s recovery. Beta-carotene and Retinyl Palmitate, both ingredients in Vision 20, are two different forms of Vitamin A. It means that the formula's legitimacy above is proven to improve eyesight on a consistent intake basis.
Of course, it’s always advised to be careful of everything, and I still encourage the reader to read some additional research on this dietary supplement's components.
Vision 20 Benefits
This dietary supplement tells us of numerous benefits for eyesight, but since this is an honest review of the product, we’ll put all the benefits of this product from someone who researched from the outside:
- Vision 20 is an effective antioxidant. First of all, contrary to its marketing, this supplement is an extremely great antioxidant. It has many potent antioxidants that, while intended to fix the eyes, can also fix our body as a whole. Antioxidants generally protect our cells against free radicals, which can slow down the aging process by a little. These are also good for people who like tobacco. In my opinion, Vision 20 will work better as an antioxidant supplement, but that’s just my opinion.
- Vision 20 is a great eyesight booster. It contains a lot of power for a dietary supplement. Besides being an effective antioxidant that protects our cells from damage, it has huge amounts of eye-repairing ingredients. Having Lutein, Zeaxanthin, Beta-carotene, and Retinyl Palmitate in one capsule is a charm! These are proven compounds that help your eyesight revert back to perfect 20/20 vision.
- Vision 20 can improve blood circulation. This dietary supplement isn’t all about eyesight improvement and cellular regeneration; it’s also about blood circulation! At least ¼ of the ingredients have a notable effect on better blood pressure, so what you can expect from it. This supplement is a generally better revamp of your cardiovascular health.
- Vision 20 may prevent urinary tract infection. Some ingredients from it have benefits in fighting against urinary tract infection. Most of these are through the berries. Being an antioxidant and blood circulation improver of sorts can also prevent unwanted infection in our body’s natural filtration system.
Overall, we can see that Vision 20 isn’t all about better eyesight. The benefits of this product are astounding. It just doesn’t improve your eyesight and repair the damage your eyes have taken over the years, but it repairs your body on a cellular level as well.
Vision 20 Ingredients Side Effects
Notable side effects that you can get from Vision 20 are few since it is a generally beneficial drug. However, you might be thinking that since it’s highly beneficial, you can take lots of these capsules to speed up the process of rejuvenation. Sad to say, don’t do it. It’s something that shouldn’t be overdosed with. The recommended dosage is at one capsule per day, and each bottle comes with 30 capsules, so that means your single bottle should last until the 30th day of the month.
Notable Vision 20 side effects include Hypervitaminosis A, which means vitamin A toxicity in layman's term. You’ll know you have this side effect when you suddenly have a worse vision, bone pain, and skin changes. In worst-case scenarios, it can lead to liver damage and added brain pressure. Overdosing on other ingredients can also cause a plethora of side effects, such as dizziness, headache, nausea, stomach pain, and flu-like symptoms. In short, do not overdose. Just take one capsule a day, and you’re good!
Just a quick side note, there’s a very rare side effect from Lutein and Zeaxanthin, and it’s called skin yellowing. It is not considered harmful by healthcare professionals. In general, there are no adverse effects when taking supplements containing Lutein and Zeaxanthin.
Cost & Where to Buy It
You can buy this wonderful dietary supplement from the Vision 20 official website. You can check out their article here or watch the short video to learn more about the product.
Vision 20 is a relatively cheap dietary supplement. If you buy the ingredients individually, it will cost you at least four times more than just buying one bottle of Vision 20!
With each bottle containing 30 capsules each, you won’t go wrong with this product's price. It has lots of benefits that you can use for your daily life.
The pricing is as follows:
- 30-Day Supply - $49 (contains one bottle only)
- 90-Day Supply - $117 (contains three bottles at $39 each)
- 6-Month Supply - $198 (contains six bottles at $33 each)
The prices look great, right? The site says that the 90-day supply is more popular, but the 6-month supply package has the best bang for your buck! The only difference here is that the first two packages have a $19.95 shipping fee, whereas the 6-month supply has free shipping. If you’re going to buy Vision 20, I suggest going for the 6-month supply bundle to make it easy on your wallet.
Overall Thoughts on Vision 20
This supplement is an example of a great dietary supplement that shot two birds in one stone. I did this Vision 20 review since I’ve heard questions like “Does Vision 20 work to achieve a good vision? What is Vision 20 for?” The answer is simple. Yes, this supplement works quite effectively that it makes you feel alive and in control of your life again. It’s created to give you gradually improved eyesight over time so that you won’t feel like a burden to anyone else around you. As we all know, the sense of sight is highly needed in today’s visual world, so we must do our part to take care of our eyes. The natural process of aging will continue, but with Vision 20, you’re safeguarded against threats to your eyes.
One even asked me, “How long does it take for Vision 20 to work?” The answer varies from person to person. Some people saw improvement within a week, others within a month. It depends on the severity of the eyesight problem as well as the tolerance of the user. There is no crystal clear data yet on this, but as they say, you won’t know if you wouldn’t try it. As a background, I tried using it, and I saw visible changes to my left eye in just two weeks (my right eye is still at 20 vision).
If we’re going to look at the testimonials for this product, many people stated that is a good product. Most takers of this product are old, but they mentioned that they can now see clearly without glasses again. Check out their website to see more of these inspiring stories.
As a final statement, Vision 20 went above its supposed job. It’s great. The balanced formula is something that can be used by everyone except children. It just doesn’t tackle eyesight improvement, but it’s also highly beneficial to our bodies. I recommend taking this dietary supplement now to experience the extraordinary.
###KISSPR.COM PRESS RELEASE NEWS DISCLAIMER ###
This news has been published for the above source. Kiss PR Brand Story Press Release News Desk was not involved in the creation of this content. KISS PR and its distribution partners are not directly or indirectly responsible for any claims made in the above statements. Contact the vendor of the product directly.
Release ID: 14809