A dozen cocaine traffickers arrested in the Lubbock area during Operation Los Perros De Nieve, or Operation Snow Dogs, have been sentenced to a combined 106 years in federal prison.
The Drug Enforcement Administration's Operation Snow Dogs also resulted in the seizure of multiple kilograms of cocaine, several firearms, and approximately $80,000.
The traffickers sentenced include:
- Ronnie Manuel Garcia - pleaded guilty to possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime and unlawful user of a controlled substance in possession of firearms
- Jonathan Phillip "J.P." Reyes - pleaded guilty to distribution of cocaine
- Raul Perez, III - pleaded guilty to distribution of cocaine
- Krystal Lynn Ramos - pleaded guilty to misprision of a felony
- Amy Shawn “Evon” Rodriguez - pleaded guilty to misprision of a felony
- Juan Moncada - pleaded guilty to possession with intent to distribute cocaine base
- Jacob Anthony Molina - pleaded guilty to possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime
- Jeremy Wayne “Lil’ Jay” Beck - pleaded guilty to possession of firearms in furtherance of a drug trafficking crime
- Michael Paul Perez - pleaded guilty to possession with intent to distribute cocaine
- Robert Lee Bruno - pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute cocaine
- Amaris Arestin Leon - pleaded guilty to misprision of a felony
- Ruben Alejandro Rodriguez-Parada - pleaded guilty to money laundering
Robert Bruno admitted that he regularly worked with a cocaine source of supply in Mexico. A 13th individual involved remains a fugitive.
The investigation was spearheaded by the Drug Enforcement Administration's Dallas Field Division and the Lubbock Police Department. Assistance was given by the Lubbock County Sheriff's Office, the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms & Explosives' Dallas Field Division, Homeland Security Investigations' Dallas Field Office, and the Texas Department Public Safety.
The 25 Best Suburbs in Texas to Raise a Family
These are the 25 best suburbs to raise a family in Texas ranked by Niche.com.
Rollingwood is a suburb of Austin, Texas. It has a population of 1,532, and the Barton Creek is a great place to visit for hiking, swimming, and kayaking.
The Woodlands is a city in Texas. It has a population of 113,819 and they have lots of golfing, shopping, hiking and bike trails to enjoy.
Coppell is a suburb of Dallas, Texas. It has a population of 41,645 and is home to the Great Wolf Lodge where you can enjoy their indoor waterpark and arcade.
Flower Mound is a suburb of Dallas, Texas. It has a population of 76,555 with a Niche.com grade of A+.
- Good for Families - A+
- Public Schools - A+
- Housing - A
- Crime & Safety - B
- Nightlife - B
- Diversity - B+
Sugarland is a town in Texas. It has a population of 118,709 and is home to the Houston Funplex that is full of fun for your family.
Friendswood is a suburb of Houston, Texas. It has a population of 39,688 and it is the only permanent Texas town that started as a Quaker colony.
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.