Concord, ON, March 30, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Good ventilation and air filtration are critical for reducing the chances of spreading COVID-19. However, improving air quality is important for overall public health for reasons besides the presence of viruses and other pathogens.
Better air quality has been shown in numerous studies to offer significant advantages to people of all ages. For example, one study that was conducted in London found that improving air quality can lead to a decrease in hospital admissions for respiratory problems by up to 15 percent. In addition, people with asthma often experience improved breathing and reduced symptoms when air quality is improved.
Camfil’s resource covers:
- Why is poor indoor air quality harmful to children?
- The benefits of improving indoor air quality in Canadian schools
- Recommendations for ventilation and filtration from the World Health Organization
- Recommendations for ventilation and filtration from the Centers for Disease Control
- Expert-approved air filtration solutions for classrooms and public schools
- Role of HEPA-grade air purifier.
Camfil, one of the world’s leading air filtration manufacturers and researchers, recommends the following supplemental air filtration systems for schools. The recommendation described below are standalone systems, which means that they work independently of the space’s HVAC system. It may be possible to upgrade your HVAC system’s air filtration; however, before doing so, it is...
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.
Published by: Thomas Jacob
Source: Camfil - Canada
Release ID: 216668