According to the recent FMI report, the demand for oat drinks is anticipated to cross USD 1435 Mn by 2032 and is expected to surge at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
The oat drinks market is valued at US$ 690 Mn as of 2022. The demand for oat drinks is growing due to consumers’ growing awareness of the health benefits of oat drinks. The doctors and nutritionists believe that consuming oat drinks would enrich our diet with protein, calcium and Vitamin D.
For people suffering from heart diseases like high levels of LDL and atherosclerosis, the consumption of oat milk is no less than a panacea as they have been effective in reducing LDL.
Additionally, manufacturers have also found that the presence of Vitamin B12 and riboflavin makes it an excellent way of treating dry skin and related conditions. This is expected to increase the sales of oat drinks during the forecast period.
The demand for different flavours of oat beverages among consumers is another factor driving the market’s growth. It is projected that the market expansion would speed up shortly due to the increasing promotion of oat beverages through various media channels.
From the insights provided by FMI analysts, it can be deduced that an increasing clamour for a healthy alternative for dairy based products, coupled with increasing health benefits of oat drinks and lots of other factors are expected to drive the oat drinks market.
Key Takeaways from the Oat Drinks Market Study:
- The oat drinks market is anticipated to grow at a CAGR of 7.6% during the forecast period.
- The oat drinks market has a valuation of US$ 690 Mn as on 2022.
- The oat drinks market is expected to reach a valuation of US$ 1435 Mn by 2032.
- Asia Pacific is the largest oat drinks market. In 2021, the region had a market share 42%, and during the forecast period as well, it is expected to be the largest market.
- The USA oat drinks market is expected to have a share of 21.8% during the forecast period
- The UK oat drinks market is expected to have a market share of 13.3% during the forecast period.
- Germany is expected to have a market share of 15% during the forecast period.
- China is expected to be the biggest market in East Asia, with a market share of about 50.4% during the forecast period.
- Based on the product type, the regular/full fat segment is expected to have the highest market share of 80.9% during the forecast period.
- Based on the flavour, the natural/unflavoured form is expected to have the highest market share of 60% during the forecast period.
- Based on the end use application, the retail services are expected to have the highest market share of 81.4% during the forecast period.
- Based on the nature, the conventional oat drinks are expected to have the highest market share of 92% during the forecast period.
Have a conversation with [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-3308
The key players in the oat drinks market are adopting latest technological techniques to speed up the production process of oat drinks. Apart from that, they are also entering into meaningful collaborations to provide top-class products.
Some of the recent developments are:
- In June 2022, Pure Harvest secures partnership with Al Dahra by acquiring BayWa’s interest in Prominent Controlled-environment Agriculture Venture.
- In January 2022, Quaker Oats underwent logo and packaging change in India. The pack comes with QR code for giving easy access to Quaker’s content hub.
Key Companies Profiled
- Cereal Base Ceba AB (Oatly)
- Pacific Foods of Oregon, Inc.
- Elmhurst Milked Direct LLC
- Lima Food SRL
- Amandin Organic Products
- Valsoia S.p.A.
- Kaslink Foods Oy Ltd
- Rude Health Foods Ltd.
- Quaker Oats
- Juustoportti Food Oy
- Isola bio s.r.l.
- Natumi AG
- Earth’s Own Food Company, Inc.
Use promo code ->> FMITODAY to get flat 20% [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/checkout/3308
Oat Drinks Market by Category
By Product Type:
- Regular/Full Fat
- Reduced Fat
By End Use Application:
- Food Services
- Retail Services
Frequently Asked Questions
- How big is the Oat Drinks Market Size?
- At what Rate Oat Drinks Market is expected to rise?
- Which Regions is the Largest Oat Drinks Market?
- What is the demand outlook forecast for the Oat Drinks Market?
- Which Markets may present Threats to the Oat Drinks Market?
Check Some Related Report:
Oatmeal Market: Oatmeal market is expected to be worth US$5.3 Bn in 2022, and to increase at a CAGR of 6.8% over the forecast period, reaching US$10.8 Bn in 2032.
Oats Market: Oats market is estimated at USD 6.1 Bn in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 10.8 Bn by 2032, at a CAGR of 5.9% from 2022 to 2032.
Oat-based Snacks Market: Oat-based Snacks Market Analysis and Review 2018 – 2028 | Future Market Insights (FMI).
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Other Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports
The post Huge Demand for Clean Label Products expected to Drive the Oat Drinks Market at a projected CAGR of 7.6% during 2022-2032: FMI Deciphers Main Strategies appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.