The global styrene butadiene rubber market is anticipated to create an absolute dollar opportunity by exhibiting a healthy CAGR of 5.5% between 2022 and 2032. The market is expected to reach US$ 10,584.3 Mn in 2022 and is anticipated to surpass US$ 18,079.6 Mn by 2032.
|Base Year Value (2021A)||US$ 2,179.3 Mn|
|Estimated Year Value (2022E)||US$ 2,277.4 Mn|
|Projected Year Value (2027F)||US$ 2,846.0 Mn|
|Value CAGR (2022-2027)||4.5%|
|Collective Value Share: Top 3 Countries (2022E)||66.3%|
As per the historic analysis of FMI, styrene-butadiene rubber sales grew at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2016 and 2021, owing to the use of rising applications including tires, footwear, and polyurethane adhesives among other. The rising demand for synthetic and processed rubber is predicted to improve the sales of styrene-butadiene.
End-use industries are rapidly inclining towards synthetic rubber over natural rubber in the automotive tire industry which is expected to bolster growth in the styrene butadiene rubber market. Over recent years, the use of synthetic rubbers such as styrene-butadiene has witnessed impressive growth due to technological advancements coupled with rising applications in the industrial and automotive sectors. Backed by these factors, Future Market Insights (FMI) expects styrene butadiene rubber sales to reach US$ 18,079.6 Mn in 2032.
Request a sample [email protected] https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-5756
- The styrene-butadiene rubber is becoming the consumer’s preferable choice because of its impeccable properties such as excellent heat resistance, low rolling resistance, wear resistance, and abrasion resistance. Therefore, end-users are inclining toward styrene butadiene rubber in the automotive industry. These above factors are expected to fuel the expansion of the global styrene butadiene rubber market in the coming years.
- Due to the rise in sales of automobiles all over the world, the demand for styrene butadiene rubber is predicted to surge over the forecast period (2022-2032). As per the segmentations, the solution SBR segment is likely to witness the fastest growth during the forecast period. Demand for solution SBR is predicted to increase in the footwear application, fueling the sales in the market.
- As per the studies, styrene-butadiene rubber is considered to be the most processed and synthetically manufactured rubber. The production of products and parts of products including car tires, mechanical rubber equipment or machine parts, and shoe soles, among others, are all made of this product. One of the major key factors expected to drive its growth in the styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) market is rising demand from the tire manufacturing industry.
- In addition to that, surging demand for new automobiles and replacement tires along with the rising interest for synthetic rubber over industrial rubber is expected to fuel market growth. Styrene butadiene rubber has inherent advantages in terms of stability and physical properties, driving growth in the market.
Leading manufacturers of styrene butadiene rubber primarily focus on developing sustainable butadiene in order to avoid being impeded by stringent government rules that restrict the use of chemically manufactured butadiene in various regions. To efficiently fit into the increasingly popular circular economy trends, SBR manufacturers are focusing on achieving sustainability in their business models.
More Insights into the Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market
The U.S. is considered to dominate the global styrene butadiene rubber market in the North American region. Due to the rising popularity of electric vehicles, the overall sales of automobiles in the U.S. are expected to spur over the estimation period. This will also surge the demand for tires, which will in return boost sales of styrene butadiene rubber and styrene butadiene rubber latex.
Ask an Analyst @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/ask-question/rep-gb-5756
Styrene butadiene rubber suppliers in the U.S. will also be benefitted from lucrative business opportunities brought on by the presence of leading industry players in the country. These aforementioned factors are anticipated to boost the growth in the U.S. styrene butadiene rubber market during the forecast period.
Attributed to the strict government initiatives and thriving automotive industry has encouraged the growth of the manufacturing sector, opportunities for suppliers of styrene butadiene rubber are expected to boost the market. Styrene butadiene rubber (SBR) demand witnessed a noticeable increase in China by registering a growth of 6.3% throughout the forecast period.
Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market by Category
- Emulsion SBR (E-SBR)
- Solution SBR (S-SBR)
- Gaskets & Hoses
- Adhesives & Sealants
- Conveyor Belts
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia & Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
Request for Brochure @ https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/brochure/rep-gb-6392
Table of Content
1. Executive Summary
1.1. Global Market Outlook
1.2. Demand Side Trends
1.3. Supply Side Trends
1.4. Analysis and Recommendations
2. Market Overview
2.1. Market Taxonomy
2.2. Market Definition
3. Key Trends & Success Factor
to be continued…!
Have a Look at Related Research Reports of Chemicals & Materials Domain
Countertop Market Sales: Expanding at a healthy 5.0% CAGR, the Countertop market size is projected to total US$ 709.7 Bn by 2026.
Electronic Cleaning Solvents Market Demand: The global Electronics Cleaning Solvents market is projected to witness a growth rate of 5.9% over the forecast period of 2022 and 2029.
Silicon Tetrachloride Market Growth: The global Silicon Tetrachloride business is further estimated to witness a considerable CAGR of 4.5% during the period of 2022 and 2027.
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (FMI) is a leading provider of market intelligence and consulting services, serving clients in over 150 countries. FMI is headquartered in Dubai and has delivery centers in the UK, U.S., and India. FMI’s latest market research reports and industry analysis help businesses navigate challenges and make critical decisions with confidence and clarity amidst breakneck competition. Our customized and syndicated market research reports deliver actionable insights that drive sustainable growth. A team of expert-led analysts at FMI continuously tracks emerging trends and events in a broad range of industries to ensure that our clients prepare for the evolving needs of their consumers.
Future Market Insights Inc.
Christiana Corporate, 200 Continental Drive,
Suite 401, Newark, Delaware – 19713, USA
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
Browse Full Reports: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/styrene-butadiene-rubber-market
The post Styrene Butadiene Rubber Market to reach US$ 18.0796 Million by 2032, Growing Demand for Processed and Synthetic Rubber is Predicted to Improve the Sales appeared first on Future Market Insights.
This content is published on behalf of the above source. Please contact them directly for any concern related to the above.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements. Forward-looking statements describe future expectations, plans, results, or strategies (including product offerings, regulatory plans and business plans) and may change without notice. You are cautioned that such statements are subject to a multitude of risks and uncertainties that could cause future circumstances, events, or results to differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements, including the risks that actual results may differ materially from those projected in the forward-looking statements.