How serious is the triple threat of RSV, COVID-19, and influenza in Canada this year? Respiratory syncytial virus (RSV), COVID-19, and influenza are creating a serious strain on Canadian healthcare systems not only because of the spike in cases but also because of the ongoing backlog and lingering problems caused by the COVID-19 Pandemic. In this article, we will discuss how Canadians can best protect themselves from the triple threat.
New Report from Phillip Ilijevski Camfil Canada covers:
- What are the health risks for people with RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- How do respiratory viruses spread?
What are the differences between RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- How can Canadians protect themselves from the triple threat of COVID-19, flu, and RSV?
Vaccines can save lives and lessen the severity of COVID-19 and influenza
- What can air filters and air purifiers do to reduce cases of RSV, COVID-19, and influenza?
- STANDARD RISK AREAS
- HIGHER-RISK AREAS
- EXISTING HVAC VENTILATION SYSTEMS
Read the full story here