The maternity apparels market size is projected to have a moderate-paced CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. The current valuation of the market is US$ 23.05 Billion in 2022. The market value of the global maternity apparel market is anticipated to reach a high of US$ 44.08 Billion by the year 2032. The market is expanding thanks to a growing number of working women who do so even while pregnant and an improving man to women ratio.
Maternity clothes sales increased at a CAGR of 3.5% between 2016 and 2020. Modern mothers are increasingly choosing maternity clothes that are appropriate for the occasion and the location, thanks to the rising influence of fashion magazines, social media, and celebrity endorsements on millennials.
Several clothing companies are concentrating on creating new and fashionable maternity collections in order to take advantage of the growing demand for maternity gear. As a result, from 2021 to 2031, the demand for maternity clothing is anticipated to increase at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.7 percent.
Request a Report Sample to Gain Comprehensive Insights@
For instance, Zara just unveiled its first line of maternity wear, which includes about 25 items specifically designed for pregnant women. These items include jeans, sweaters, knit dresses, and overalls. Numerous such advances are anticipated to increase demand for maternity clothing.
According to FMI, maternity outerwear gear is anticipated to become the most appealing product type category, making up almost 76.2 percent of total sales in 2021. The growth of the category is being aided by the rising demand for fashionable outerwear items including jeans, skirts, shirts, dresses, and tunics that are sold under various brands.
“Key manufacturers place a strong emphasis on the release of cutting-edge and stylish maternity clothing to shield expectant mothers and babies from dangerous ultraviolet (UV) radiation. These outfits are being tailored with natural and environmentally safe materials. This is anticipated
Request Sample Report Brochure @
Key Takeaways from Maternity Apparel Market Study
- South Korea and Japan are projected to account for 23.6% and 33.7% of the maternity apparel sales across East Asia in 2021, respectively.
- Based on sales channels, multi-brand store-based retailing is forecast to hold the largest revenue share in the segment, accounting for more than 29.3% of the sales in 2021.
- The U.S. is anticipated to dominate the market in North America, accounting for more than 79.2% of the regional sales by 2021-end.
- Favored by the increasing number of working pregnant mothers in Australia, the country is expected to account for over 51.7% market share.
- India is projected to emerge as one of the most remunerative markets in South Asia, accounting for around 31.7% of sales in 2021.
- High convenience and availability of a large number of unique brands, designs, and affordable prices with big discounts are increasing the sales of maternity appeals through online sales channel.
- Increasing pregnancy rates and increasing fashion consciousness among modern pregnant mothers across the U.S., Australia, Germany, Japan, and others are driving the growth in the market.
Ask to Analyst @
- High cost of stylish and fashionable maternity apparel and low consciousness about different maternity clothing across low-income economies are expected to hinder the growth in the market.
- Increasing preference towards wearing maternity clothes made using natural fabric is hampering the sales of apparel made of synthetic materials such as polyester, and nylon.
H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, Seraphine Ltd, The Gap Inc., are the top three market players, identified by Future Market Insights. They are expected to cumulatively account for nearly 5% to 6% of the total sales in 2021.
Leading manufacturers are focusing on entering into strategic collaborations and partnerships with other players to expand their product portfolio and increase their market share. For instance,
- In September 2020, Nike, an American multinational sportswear corporation, announced launching its first-ever active wear collection for pregnant women. The Nike (M) collection range from $45 to $85 online and consists of four products tailored as per the changing women’s bodies before, during, and after pregnancy.
- In Oct 2020, Momsoon, a Maternity and Nursing Wear start-up, announced entering into a partnership with a leading clothing brand, Monte Carlo to launch its winter collection maternity wear. As a part of the partnership, Monte Carlo will produce maternity wears designed by Momsoon for online sale channels.
Some of the key players operating in the market profiled by FMI are:
- Adidas AG
- ASOS Plc
- Brainbees Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Hanesbrands Inc.
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- C. Penney Co. Inc.
- Nike Inc.
- Seraphine Ltd
- The Gap Inc.
- Tytex AS
Request a Complete TOC of this Report with figures@
Maternity Apparels Market by Category
By Product Type:
By Material Type:
By Price Range:
- Below US$ 100
- US$ 100 – US$ 200
- US$ 200 and Above
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
- Middle East and Africa (MEA)
Explore Wide-Ranging Coverage of FMI’s of Consumer Product Insights
Snow Boots For Women Market Size: The global snow boots for women market is anticipated to strengthen its roots at a CAGR of 3.1% between 2022-2032
Intimate Wash Care Products Market Trend: The global intimate wash care products market is expected to be valued at US$ 3,261.1 Million in 2022
Pet Tick and Flea Prevention Market Sale: According to Future Market Insights, the pet tick and flea prevention market is expected to reach US$ 13,150.0 Million by 2032
About Future Market Insights (FMI)
Future Market Insights (ESOMAR certified market research organization and a member of Greater New York Chamber of Commerce) provides in-depth insights into governing factors elevating the demand in the market. It discloses opportunities that will favor the market growth in various segments on the basis of Source, Application, Sales Channel and End Use over the next 10-years.
Future Market Insights,
Unit No: 1602-006
Jumeirah Bay 2
Plot No: JLT-PH2-X2A
Jumeirah Lakes Towers
United Arab Emirates
For Sales Enquiries: [email protected]
LinkedIn| Twitter| Blogs
The post Maternity Apparels Market is Expected to Increase Revenue of US$ 23.05 Bn in 2022 to US$ 44.08 Bn by the year 2032, Growing at a CAGR of 6.7% | Report by FMI appeared first on Future Market Insights.