Running the Bases today with Gil Bar-Lev from HomeRoots. Gil Bar-Lev is a serial entrepreneur specializing in e-commerce, technology, and software engineering. He had the opportunity to work for Toys R Us and Amazon, and was awarded the most innovative web store award from Amazon in 2013. Growing up in a family of CPAs, he was always interested in coding and software development, which led him to start the Home Roots platform, a digital B2B wholesale solution. Gil advises entrepreneurs in the DTC and B2B space to have a killer product and invest in marketing to stand out in the competitive market.
- Gil Bar-Lev is an experienced serial entrepreneur in e-commerce, technology, and software engineering.
- He was awarded the most innovative web store award from Amazon in 2013.
- He advises entrepreneurs in the DTC and B2B space to have a killer product and invest in marketing to stand out in the competitive market.
After attending a trade show in North Carolina, Gil went from a career in e-commerce to creating the HomeRoots platform, a digital B2B wholesale solution. HomeRoots is a platform for small and medium-sized businesses selling furniture and home decor items to enter the American market.
It works with factories worldwide to get its products into the US, and then lists them on its platform. These products can then be sold to retailers and end consumers. HomeRoots is a B2B platform that makes it easier for companies to purchase wholesale goods.
They have three fulfillment centers in New Jersey, Ohio and LA, and are raising $12 million in new funding.
Gil’s thoughts for entrepreneurs
- Passion, Listen, Pivot, Don’t be defensive - Better to raise prices than compromise value or product integrity
- Leverage Relationships - Don’t do everything yourself
- Get Feedback - Find out what they like and dislike about your product
To learn more about Gil and HomeRoots visit: https://www.homeroots.co/
Get Local SEO and Digital Marketing information from 38 Digital Market
Listen and subscribe to our show on iTunes, Spotify, Amazon Music, Google Podcast, iHeart Radio, Pandora or TuneIn.
Follow 38 Digital Market on our Social Accounts:
Follow our guest today at:
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.