Vacutainer is a brand of medical devices used for collecting and storing blood samples. It includes a range of products such as blood collection tubes, needle holders, and safety products. The Vacutainer system is widely used in medical facilities, including hospitals and clinics, for collecting and transporting blood samples for laboratory analysis. The global Vacutainer market is growing due to the increasing demand for laboratory diagnostics, advancements in medical technology, and a growing aging population
Recent market analysis by Fact MR indicates that Vacutainer sales will increase at an accelerated CAGR through 2031 as investments in expanding healthcare infrastructure continue to rise. Discovering growth prospects, important trends, growth drivers, and hurdles is the aim of the study. It also offers suggestions to help organizations get ready for unanticipated difficulties.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=5719
Key Market Segments Covered
- By Additive
- Vacutainers Without/No Additives
- Vacutainers With Additives
- Sodium Citrate
- Gel+ BCA
- Sodium Heparin
- Lithium Heparin
- EDTA Tubes
- Fluoride Oxalate
- EDTA + Gel
- By Application
- Vacutainers for Venous Blood Collection
- Vacutainers for Capillary Blood Collection
- By Buyer Type
- Vacutainers Used by Research Laboratories
- Vacutainers Used by Hospitals and Clinics
- Vacutainers Used by Diagnostic Chains
- By Material
- Plastic (PET) Vacutainers
- Glass Vacutainers
- By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- East Asia
- South Asia
Digital Transformation in Healthcare Presenting Opportunities for Vacutainer Market Growth
Healthcare organizations around the world are deploying digital tools to accommodating changing consumer preferences. They are pressing on solving the long-standing challenge pertaining to care model innovation.
Considering this, the focus on making healthcare affordable and more transparent will increase. Adoption of care model innovation in healthcare will have a profound impact on the Vacutainer market.
The market study done by Fact.MR gives exclusive information about how the market will grow. The study identifies crucial trends that are determining the growth of Vacutainer market. This newly published report sheds light on vital dynamics, such as the drivers, restraints, and opportunities for key market players as well as emerging players associated with the production and supply. The latest report by Fact.MR provides detailed Market Analysis of Vacutainer
Key Companies Profiled
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- Terumo Medical Corporation (TMC)
- Greiner Bio-One International GmbH
- Sekisui Medical Co., Ltd.
- FL MEDICAL s.r.l. Unipersonale
- VITREX Medical A/S
- Sarstedt AG & Co., KG
- Demophorius Healthcare
- Chengdu Rich Science Industry Co., Ltd.
- Hebei Xinle Science & Technology Co., Ltd.
- CML Biotech (P) Ltd.
- Medtronic PLC (Covidien)
- Narang Medical Limited
- Kalstein France
- Zhejiang Gongdong Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- In 2020, one-half of market revenue was generated solely by North America.
- Vacutainers with additives account for more than 80% of global sales, and are utilised at large in North America.
- In 2020, North America and Europe together accounted for three-fourth global market share. The European market is expected to offer more than US$ 440 Mn absolute dollar opportunity over the next ten years.
- The market is highly concentrated in nature, with companies such as Becton, Dickinson & Company and Medtronic PLC holding around 33% of the global market share.
- In terms of buyer, hospitals and clinics held around 38% of overall market share in 2020.
- Application in venous blood collection amounts for over 65% overall demand.
- The market in East Asia is projected to expand at a CAGR of around 11% throughout 2021-2031, while that in China at 14.5%.
More Valuable Insights on Vacutainer Market
Fact.MR, in its new report, offers an unbiased Market Analysis of Vacutainer, Sales and Demand of Vacutainer, analyzing forecast statistics through 2019 and beyond. The study reveals growth projections on the basis of various criteria
Original Source of the original story >> Vacutainer Market To Exhibit Surge In Revenue Growth During Forecast Period : Fact.MR