According to the global sauces, condiments, and dressing market, sales will reach US$103.04 billion in 2021. According to Fact.MR, the market for sauces, condiments, and dressing will continue to grow, but the CAGR over the last ten years has remained healthy at 5.1%. New flavours and treats are being added to the menu in response to changing tastes. By 2031, the industry is expected to be worth US$169.4 billion. The market for sauces, condiments, and dressings is a significant and expanding sector of the food industry. It includes ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise, salad dressings, soy sauce, barbecue sauce, hot sauce, and many other items.
North America and Europe are currently the largest markets for sauces, condiments, and dressings, but the Asia-Pacific region is expected to grow the fastest in the coming years, owing to the region’s increasing adoption of western-style diets and growing urbanisation.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=347
Key Takeaways from Market Study
- The market is growing: The sauces, condiments, and dressing market is a significant and growing sector of the food industry, with a projected CAGR of 4.9% from 2021 to 2028.
- Convenience is driving demand: Convenience is a key factor driving demand for sauces, condiments, and dressings. Consumers are increasingly looking for easy-to-use, ready-to-eat products that can be used to enhance the flavor of their meals quickly.
- Ethnic cuisine is popular: The rising popularity of ethnic cuisine is another driver of the market. As consumers become more adventurous with their food choices, they are looking for sauces, condiments, and dressings that can add authentic flavor to their ethnic dishes.
- Natural ingredients are in demand: Consumers are increasingly looking for sauces, condiments, and dressings made with natural and healthy ingredients. This trend is driving companies to develop products with fewer additives, preservatives, and artificial colors and flavors.
Increasing production and meeting consumer demand through strategic collaborations will lead to higher revenue and market share. Organic products will be made available to end-users through new technologies and innovations. A strategic collaboration can help the company increase its production capacity.
- Companhia Hemmer Industria e Comercio, a manufacturer of sauces and condiments in Brazil, was purchased by Kraft Heinz in September 2021. With this transaction, Kraft Heinz will have access to over 250 meal enhancers, including chilli sauce, mayonnaise, and zero-calorie ketchup, subject to clearance by Brazil’s Administrative Council for Economic Defense. Additionally, the acquisition of Hemmer by Kraft Heinz quickens the company’s global Taste Elevation project, which is focused on finding new white space markets.
- Similarly, PepsiCo’s Mountain Dew teamed up with American professional basketball star Joel Embiid in November 2020 to launch the company’s first-ever hot sauce. Additionally developed in partnership with Houston-based hot sauce retailer iBurn, the special sauce will incorporate Mountain Dew’s distinctive citrus flavour.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=347
Key Companies Profiled
- General Mills Inc.
- Hormel Foods Corp
- Nestle SA
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- McCormick & Co Inc.
- The Kraft Heinz Company
- Unilever Group
- PepsiCo Inc.
- Kikkoman Corp
The Clorox Co.
Original Source of the original story >> Flavor Revolution: Exploring the Global Sauces, Condiments, and Dressing Market and Its Impact on the Food Industry