The market for flat panel detector-based X-rays for cone beam CT is expected to reach US$ 3.2 billion in 2022 and grow at a CAGR of more than 7% to US$ 6.3 billion by the end of the 2022-2032 assessment period. The market for Flat Panel Detector (FPD) Based X-Ray for Cone Beam CT (CBCT) is a subset of the medical imaging industry that employs FPD technology to generate high-quality images of the human body for diagnostic purposes. CBCT is a type of computed tomography (CT) that creates a 3D image of the patient’s anatomy using a cone-shaped X-ray beam.
CBCT systems use FPD technology, which has several advantages over traditional X-ray imaging techniques, including higher resolution, faster scanning times, and lower radiation exposure.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=7088
The market for FPD-based X-ray for CBCT is expected to grow in the coming years due to the increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, the rising prevalence of chronic diseases, and the growing aging population. Technological advancements in the FPD technology and the increasing awareness about the benefits of CBCT imaging are also expected to drive market growth.
Key Takeaways from the Market Study
- By application, orthopedics to comprise 52% of total FPD detector based X-ray deployment
- Sitting X-rays to experience maximum growth, flourishing at over 7% CAGR through 2032
- Around 42% of FPD detector X-rays to be deployed across hospitals in 2022 and beyond
- North America to emerge as an opportunistic market, garnering more than 1/3rd revenue through 2022
- Asia-Pacific FPD detector based X-ray market to surge at a CAGR of 9.5% through 2032
- Global FPD detector X-ray for CBCT to be valued at US$ 3.2 Bn by the end of 2022
Recent Developments in Radiological Imaging Paving Way for FPD-based X-Rays
Recent developments in radiological imaging have paved the way for the widespread adoption of FPD-based X-rays in medical imaging. One major trend in radiological imaging is the shift towards digital imaging techniques. Digital imaging offers several advantages over traditional film-based techniques, including faster processing times, higher image quality, and the ability to easily store and share images electronically. Another important development in radiological imaging is the growing use of 3D imaging techniques. 3D imaging techniques, such as CT and MRI, offer detailed images of the internal structures of the body, making them invaluable tools for diagnosing and monitoring a wide range of medical conditions.
FPD-based X-rays have emerged as a key technology in the digital imaging space. FPDs are thin, lightweight panels that convert X-rays into electrical signals, which are then used to create digital images of the body. FPDs offer several advantages over traditional X-ray imaging techniques, including higher resolution, faster processing times, and lower radiation exposure for patients.
One area where FPD-based X-rays are making a significant impact is in dental imaging. CBCT systems, which use FPD technology to generate 3D images of the mouth and teeth, have become increasingly popular in recent years. CBCT imaging offers a number of advantages over traditional dental X-rays, including better visualization of the teeth and surrounding structures, lower radiation exposure, and the ability to detect small cavities and other dental issues.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=7088
Prominent flat panel detector based X-ray for cone beam CT manufacturers are emphasizing on introducing robust equipment, tapping into the highly dynamic requirements of the medical industry. Besides, players are investing in forging collaborations or partnerships to enhance their outreach. Some prominent developments are as follows:
- The oral x-ray gadget for dental diagnosis using CNT technology from Vatech was named one of the World Class Products of Korea in a May 2021 press release. The recently chosen oral x-ray tool, the EzRay Air P, is a mobile digital x-ray that makes it simple to take pictures in a variety of dental care settings.
- Varex Imaging Corporation declared in July 2021 that it will be expanding its current product line to include the LUMEN 4336W digital radiography detector. It is a part of a new generation of detectors that includes the LUMEN 4343W and is equipped with a wireless charging option for greater convenience and durability for customers and end users.
Key Companies Profiled
- Danaher Corporation
- medPhoton GmbH
- PreXion Inc.
- Dentsply Sirona
- Ray Co. Ltd.
- Carestream Health Inc.
- Asahi Roentgen Ind. Co. Ltd.
- Owandy Radiology
- Teledyne DALSA
- Varex Imaging Corporation
Original Source of the original story >> FPD-Based X-Ray for CBCT Market Set to Expand Rapidly Due to Technological Advancements and Rising Medical Needs