The structured cabling market refers to the installation and maintenance of a standardised cabling infrastructure within a building or campus that supports various applications and communication services. This includes the installation of cables, connectors, racks, and other hardware that allows voice, data, and video signals to be transmitted across a network. Structured cabling is expected to grow in the coming years, driven by rising demand for high-speed data transmission, cloud computing adoption, and the proliferation of connected devices. Other factors driving market growth include increased data centre deployment, the rise of smart building systems, and the increasing popularity of Internet of Things (IoT) technologies.
Structured cabling is divided into several segments, including copper cabling, fibre optic cabling, and racks and cabinets. Because of its low cost, ease of installation, and widespread use in local area networks (LANs), copper cabling dominates the market. The fibre optic cabling segment, on the other hand, is expected to grow at a faster rate due to its higher speeds, greater bandwidth, and improved security.
Download Free Sample Copy of this Report – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1030
Key Takeaways from Structured Cabling Market Study
- The global market for structured cabling registered a growth of around 7% in 2020-2021, and will sustain this healthy pace over the coming years.
- Hardware structured cabling solutions are anticipated to drive the market, holding around three-fourth market share.
- The IT & telecommunication industry remains the leading vertical for the structured cabling manufacturers, with a projected share of around 43% through 2031.
- The United States, the epicenter of the largest structured cabling market of North America, will remain in the spotlight, accounting for close to 90% share of this attractive regional market.
- The United Kingdom and France will remain at the forefront across the structured cabling market in Europe, with over one-third of demand share.
- APEJ (Asia Pacific excluding Japan) will emerge as another lucrative market for structured cabling, and will register the highest growth over the next ten years. China will account for around one-third of the demand in APEJ.
- Corning Incorporated launched its new extensive range of structured cabling such as EDGE8® Corning’s Fiber Optics Structured Cabling Solutions, RocketRibbon™Data Center Interconnect solutions, and others, in 2020.
- Panduit Corp. launched its new broad range of structured cabling solutions, such as IndustrialNet™ Copper Cabling Solutions, Opti-Core IndustrialNet™ PCF Fiber Optic Cabling Solutions, and others, in 2020.
- The Siemen Company launched its new range of Fiber Optic Monitoring Solutions in 2020.
Get Customization on this Report for Specific Research Solutions – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1030
Key Companies Profiled
- Corning Incorporated
- CommScope Holding Company
- Inc., Nexans S.A., Legrand SA
- Datwyler Cabling Solutions AG
- Panduit Corp.
- The Siemon Company
- Schneider Electric SE
- ABB Ltd., Nutmeg Technologies
- Superior Essex Inc.
- Belden Inc.
- Furukwa Electric Co. Ltd.
- Hubnetix Corporation
- Tri-City Electric Co.
The structured cabling market has been growing rapidly due to the increasing demand for high-speed connectivity and the need for efficient data centers. With the rise of the Internet of Things (IoT) and the adoption of cloud computing, businesses are looking for reliable and fast cabling solutions to support their operations. This has led to an increase in the installation of structured cabling systems in commercial buildings, data centers, and manufacturing facilities. Moreover, the advent of 5G technology has also created significant opportunities for the structured cabling market, as it requires a robust and reliable cabling infrastructure to deliver high-speed connectivity.