According to Fact MR’s most recent market study, sales of fertiliser additives will increase at an accelerated CAGR through 2031 as chemical and material sales progressively rebound from COVID-19-related setbacks. The paper aims to provide information about difficulties and untapped development prospects. Additionally, it offers suggestions to help firms get ready for unanticipated difficulties.
Demographics analysis is thus included in the market intelligence research so that market participants may plan their product and marketing strategy. It delivers sales forecasts for more than 20 nations. In order to help businesses develop successful future plans, it determines the most profitable market categories.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample – https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3052
The study provides useful market information for fertiliser additives that can be put to use. The most recent research from Fact.MR includes historical market data and industry forecasting along with information on the market’s current state in several countries. The study also provides data on the Fertilizer Additives Market’s sales and demand across various sectors and geographical areas.
The market analysis conducted by Fact.MR provides unique information on the market’s future growth. The analysis analyses significant factors that are influencing the Fertilizer Additives market’s expansion. This recently released study clarifies crucial trends, such as the market’s drivers, constraints, and possibilities for established businesses as well as up-and-coming competitors involved in supply and manufacturing. Fact.MR recent study offers a thorough Market Analysis of Fertilizer Additives.
Over the past five years, the market for fertiliser additives has grown at a moderate rate, with a CAGR of 3.2%. However, the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic has affected travel, particularly in South Asia, Oceania, and North America, which has had an impact on the demand for fertiliser additives.
Fertilizer Additives Market: Segmentation
Fact.MR has studied the fertilizer additives market with detailed segmentation on the basis of type, application, and key regions.
- Anti-caking Agents
- Dust Suppressors
- Drying Agents
- Granulating Agents
- Phosphorous Pentoxide
- Potassium Oxide
- North America
- Latin America
- Eastern Europe
- Western Europe
- Asia Pacific Excluding Japan
- Middle East & Africa
Fertilizer Additives Market Manufacturers: Key Strategies
The market for fertiliser additives on a worldwide scale is generally somewhat concentrated. Tier 1 players include Arkema S.A., ArrMaz, Chemipol S.A., Clariant AG, and Dorf Ketal. Fact.MR forecasts that these businesses will collectively have more than 30% of the worldwide market share in 2020. To increase their market share, major manufacturers have been seen engaging in R&D and working with major fertiliser producers.
Important players in the fertiliser additives industry are actively pursuing an organic market strategy and are eager to diversify the products they provide.
Key Takeaways from Global Fertilizer Additives Market Study
- During the projected period, the worldwide fertiliser additives market is estimated to generate a value potential of around US$ 500 Mn, generating 1.5X more value than in 2019.
- By the end of 2030, APEJ would hold more than 38% of the market for fertiliser additives globally in terms of value.
- The most promising market is for anti-caking agents, which is expected to grow by more than 2% between 2020 and 2030 as a result of their widespread use in the fertiliser sector.
- By the conclusion of the projection period, drying agents are anticipated to have a 40 BPS decline, however the granulation segment is anticipated to continue growing until 2030.
- Nearly a quarter of the world’s market for fertiliser additives is collectively accounted for by Western and Eastern Europe.
US Sales Office:
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583