Google Ads is testing a conversions account level diagnostic tab in alpha.
A spokesperson confirmed to Search Engine Land that the feature is set to launch next year with further details expected to be released soon.
Why we care. This new feature gives deeper insights into your current measurement setup, allowing you to assess what’s effective and what’s not, and make necessary changes to improve the performance of your ads.
How it works. The diagnostic tab delivers weekly updated data, offering enriched insights that enable you to:
- Monitor the current setup of your Google Ads account.
- Adopt privacy-preserving solutions (such as Sitewide tagging and Consent Mode).
- Fix issues with your measurement of campaigns.
- “More accounts rolled out for Account level Conversion Diagnostic Tab. Helps to get a robust conversion measurement for 2024.”
- “Lets you analyze your current measurement setup, validate that your features are working, new measurement features & alerts.”
What are conversions? In Google Ads, a conversion happens when a user takes a specific action after clicking or viewing an ad on the Display Network. This action could be making a purchase, installing a mobile app, or signing up for an email list. Conversion tracking gives important insights into what users do after interacting with an ad.
What is account level? In...
Read Full Story: https://news.google.com/rss/articles/CBMiXmh0dHBzOi8vc2VhcmNoZW5naW5lbGFuZC5jb20vZ29vZ2xlLWFkcy1waWxvdHMtY29uY2Vyc2lvbnMtYWNjb3VudC1sZXZlbC1kaWFnbm9zdGljLXRhYi00MzU2NzjSAQA?oc=5
Your content is great. However, if any of the content contained herein violates any rights of yours, including those of copyright, please contact us immediately by e-mail at media[@]kissrpr.com.