Capturing photos is not just freezing that moment and store them in the albums. It’s a moment, a memory that lasts forever. The moment you see them, you smile unknowingly. That’s what the best memories do and should not fade. The professional photographer can gift you these sweet memories that last lifelong. They see through you and narrate the story with just one click.
To help you find the Dallas best and professional wedding Photographers, KissPR news has put together the list of the top 5 wedding photographers in Dallas.
IGOR Photography & Films
Igor wedding photos is one of the best Dallas wedding photographers. Being photographed by award-winning Dallas-Fort Worth wedding photographer Igor is an artistic and enjoyable experience. Igor has 12 years of experience and tells a story through his photos. He is passionate about creating artistic fine art portraits and capturing one-of-a-kind candid moments for discerning clients in DFW.
Here are few Wedding Photography tips
- First look moments in a wedding are always best and that’s a wonderful way to capture the raw emotion on the big day.
- Always keep your head high and emit happiness in every photo.
- Stay confident while showcasing the posture and don’t forget to enjoy yourself.
- Stay happy and fun so that happiness inside will radiate in the photos.
Services offered: Engagements, Getting Ready, Details, Bride & Bridesmaids, Groom & Groomsmen, Bride & Groom, Ceremony, Group Portraits, Reception, and Just Fun.
We hired Igor Photography to video film my wedding, and our experience with Igor and his team has been nothing short of amazing. Igor was very good at communicating with me and helping work out the details of what we wanted. – Sarah Gruth.
Address: 3839 McKinney Ave Suite 155, Dallas, TX, United States
Phone: (214) 736-3780
Ellen Ashton Photography
Ellen Ashton is a local wedding & destination photographer in Dallas who is addicted to doing new ideas and photographing true and raw moments for couples who want unique, trendy, and everlasting images. I see photographs as if they are real events suspended in time and priceless memories to last a lifetime.
Tips for brides on what to wear on the engagement day
- Don’t wear bright colors, especially in the daylight photos, the sun would hit the color and mirror it on your skin.
- Low saturation colors, neutral or dull colors make the bride feel more confident and reflect good style in the photos.
- Sometimes outfits go wrong with the location, however beautiful it is. Choosing a proper outfit is important.
- In a city location, a dress that represents structure and stays classy would match with the background.
Services offered: Wedding Photographer
I have always dreamed of having fantastic engagement and wedding pictures. I knew that I wanted someone that I could trust whom could do just that. Ellen, your images are above and beyond what I could even dream of, and you gave us lasting memories. - Kimberlyn Gamble
Phone: (806) 392-4843
Emily Chappell Photography
As a Dallas wedding photographer, Emily works with couples who want authentic and cheerful storytelling in their photographs. Because of a rare combination of talents, she’s equally at ease working one-on-one with brides and grooms as she’s snapping my way around a crowded dance floor.
Tips for photographers to quicken the editing
- Hire a photo editor and keep an eye on the outcome. It’s hard for a single person to handle multiple wedding photos and edit them on time.
- Organizing and culling the photos made simpler by the Photomechanic tool.
- Before you start the edit, it’s is ideal to put them in the Lightroom.
- You can instruct Lightroom to apply the presets after importing as it makes few adjustments like image sharpness, curve, exposure, and contrast. After which, you can go ahead with further adjustments.
Services offered: Wedding photography
I truly do not have enough words for how grateful I am that my iancé, now husband, found Emily to shoot our proposal at the Dallas Arboretum. We spent 2 hours with her taking photos and getting to know her, and she was an absolute joy. – The Wisemans
Address: 633 West Davis Street #302, Dallas, Texas 75208
Amy Karp Photography
Amy Karp is a Dallas wedding photography studio that specializes in wedding and underwater photography with a cool artistic flare. They are available for weddings and portrait portraits in the Dallas Fort Worth area and beyond. They want to have fun and be playful but still catching the intense and sincere feeling you have for your loved one in an editorial style of photography.
Tips for Photographers:
- Capturing the raw feeling, combined with creativity, builds a legacy for you to look back on and be as passionate about as the day you said, "I do."
- Tell a story through your photos.
- Describe your images as authentic, creative, and unique.
- Capture the deep and genuine emotion.
- Play photos in both natural and artificial lightings.
Services offered: Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography, Commercial photography
Where to begin... Amy is simply wonderful. She came highly recommended to me, and she did not disappoint. Amy gives direction, makes you feel extremely comfortable and is just the best. - Katie McCarley
Address: 2626 Cole Ave Suite 300, Dallas, TX 75204, United States.
Phone: (214) 519-9687
Alba Rose Photography
Alba Rose is headquartered in Dallas, whose imagery aligns with couples who admire families, art, and the elegance of the architecture. They serve clients from coast to coast. When the couples look back at their images, they remember something, and our mission is to guarantee that the memories are captured exactly the way you envision.
Here are few tips for the family photo session:
- Choose the proper color palette that looks good with the home décor.
- Keep the accessories, props that would suit the dresses and home décor.
- Maintaining comfort and personality would add beauty to the photos.
- Avoid large prints, giant logos, and don't match backgrounds.
Services offered: Wedding Photography, Portrait Photography, Maternity Photography, and Commercial Photography.
Rosy is a joy to work with! She is professional, creative, fun, and a beautiful person inside and out. Rosy did my engagement, bridal, and wedding photos and they all turned out stunning. - Kathryn Guerrero
Phone: (214) 558-9778
Professional photographers make us connect to our past and rekindle all the beautiful moments. Photographers, both professional and amateur, could express themselves by their photographs. When anyone looks at one of your photographs, they will see everything just like you saw it.
About KISS PR Market Reports
The KISSPR business/market report is a division of KISSPR.com, a Dallas-based marketing firm. The purpose of these reports is to assist users in finding good service providers in their area. Neither KISS PR nor any members of its team are compensated for this service. Furthermore, KISS PR does not endorse any company.
If you use this resource, kindly do your own research as well.
If you are a small business owner and if you would like us to write a business marketing report for your business, we would be happy to hear from you. Send inquiries to [email protected] or inquire on live chat.
DISCLAIMER of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR PR COMPANY BE LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOST PROFITS OR LOST OPPORTUNITIES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES IN ADVANCE AND REGARDLESS OF THE CAUSE OF ACTION UPON WHICH ANY SUCH CLAIM IS BASED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY CLAIM ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY OF THE CONTENT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, AUDIO, PHOTOGRAPHS, AND VIDEOS, OR OF THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR LEGALITY OF ANY STATEMENT MADE IN OR OMITTED FROM ANY advertisement, sponsorship, endorsement, testimonial, opinion, or other product-related or service-related statement or review appearing in the Websites or in ANY post or article distributed via the Websites.
Published by: Book Club
Release ID: 18742