If you're looking for a publicity explosion to push your product, service, or event into the national media spotlight, place your press release best press releases newswires.
We'll guarantee that your release will be picked up by news websites throughout the U.S. and Canada as well as major powerhouse newspapers virtually overnight! No other public relations firm can offer you these kinds of results - guaranteed! This is a great way to raise awareness about your company's latest products and services because it enables you to reach millions of potential customers distributed in geographical areas simultaneously.
What does it take to get press coverage for my business?
How do I write a successful press release?
At KISS PR, we find most effective when it comes to getting newspapers and news sites to pick up your press release is when it contains four essential elements:
1) Headline - catchy yet informative
2) Intro paragraph - short, clear, and concise
3) Body copy - complete with relevant information readers want 4) bullet points - highlight important
How to write the ultimate press release
In the world of PR, a good press release is a key vehicle to getting publicity. Here are some dos and don'ts for press releases:
- Use proper spelling and punctuation! This may seem obvious, but you'd be surprised by how many people send out poorly written direct mail.
- All press releases should have a headline, preferably in all caps. The headline should immediately draw interest so that anyone reading your PR can determine whether or not it's something they want to read more about. Ideally, the headline should be written in such a way that when you ask someone what they thought about your press release, they can easily recite the details from memory.
When you're ready to write your press release, make sure it includes the following:
1. A catchy, attention-grabbing headline.
2. A brief but informative introduction paragraph.
3. The main body of the press release should include all the relevant facts and information about your product, service, or event.
4. Bullet points highlighting the most important points about your product or event.
5. A contact name and number for readers who want more information.
6. A boilerplate (about us) section at the end of the press release.
Send your press release using KISS PR if you're looking for a publicity explosion to push your product, service, or event into the national media spotlight.
KISS PR Press release Writing Service
We will write and send a press release story about your company and promote your products or service. This will also rank on the 1st page of Google and TONS of clicks, social shares, and links back to our website from that one article alone. Talk about having the edge over competitors.
If you are interested in this offer, contact us for more information.
Follow KISS PR Social Media
Published by: Agnes Zang
Release ID: 19058